Saturday, June 17, 2017

fight the good fight!

8 months; No Legislation, FBI Investigations, Congressional Investigations, documentable LIES, Foreign embarrassment,biggest Polarization of the country since the Civil War. All- in -All, a country Flailing because of a morally bankrupt, Narcisist, unprepared and unfit man for a leader. I have resisted using the phrase Not My President". I was taught to respect the highest office in the land. Nearly 70  years later I unfortunately have adopted the slogan as a personal Mantra.  My biggest worry now is the lack of the electorate to effectually execute the elimination of the problem We all get tired of "ALL TALK & NO ACTION" quickly! If we are at the point of becoming tired and relaxing our Guard then I can only prescribe PERSERVERENCE!  It wil not be without a fight that our Twitter-Toddler of a  POTUS will depart the Oval Office. The next task for the #Rest movement must be directed towards making a transition so that the country may recover with th least amount of strife. Our support of our Reps and Senators is critical toaccomodating that change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts