friday, (2/14/17) nmPOTUS addresses CPAC and reiterates his Spew of “The Press is the Enemy of The American People” that he started earlier in the week. This Terrifies me as far asThe President of The United States' Press Secretary, Sean Spicern barringThe New York Times, CNN & Police were barred from the Press secretary's Daily Briefing.Life has proven to me that “Knowledge is POWER” is as TRUE as true gets! Ask yourself, Do I need to know what’s going on? If you don’t , think of the life you may face
My first reaction after Trump'sRe-RANTwas the lession I learned in elementary School regarding tThe American Revolutionary War was the lesson of Thomas Paine and his publication of "Common Sense". If you like a refresher course about Thomas Paine I have included a video that is short yet excellently will refresh your memory. Please invest the 5 minutes.Remember the First Steps a Dictator must take to take power:addresses CPAC and reiterates his Spew of “The Press is the Enemy of The American People” that he started earlier in the week. This Terrifies me as far asThe President of The United States' Press Secretary, Sean Spicern barringThe New York Times, CNN & Police were barred from the Press secretary's Daily Briefing.Life has proven to me that “Knowledge is POWER” is as TRUE as true gets! Ask yourself, Do I need to know what’s going on? If you don’t , think of the life you may faceMy first reaction after Trump'sRe-RANTwas the lession I learned in elementary School regarding tThe American Revolutionary War was the lesson of Thomas Paine and his publication of "Common Sense". If you like a refresher course about Thomas Paine I have included a video that is short yet excellently will refresh your memory. Please invest the 5 minutes.Remember the First Steps a Dictator must take to take power:
- Starve the populace of information ( Freedom of The Press)
- Replace Reality with Repeated Delusions
- Become self-centered.
- Espouse non-mainstream beliefs.
- Develop your charisma
- Trust no one more than you have to.
Please Note: If you use Facebook to express your views; Will YOUR Facebook post be next for Trump's Censorship?
No comments:
Post a Comment