ersonal Thoughts on an inauguration
January 20, 2017 the paceful Transition of Power” Let me preface. I did NOT Vote for Donald Trump. Quite the opposite I actively and politely attempted to convey that I did not feel Trump was not ready nor fit for the job. Today he assumes the office. Am I thrilled? Hardly. I AM SCARED! The office of The President of The United States of America, I respect. The man sitting behind the desk in the Oval office will have to earn my respect. For 8 years, watching the disrespect for President Obama that the opposition mounted at every tuleft me with no respect eft me with no respect for The Republican Party. As a just left-of-Center liberal and Democrat It is my obligation as a Citizen of this great country ( We ARE great & WE do not need to be great again!Given an open mind I think liberals will remain open to ideas that work and uneasy about ideas that have been tried and failed. My support will remain for the country. MY EYES ARE ON YOU, Donald Trump. Your party bankrupted me once so you are already on thin-ice.You may be able to absorb 4 bankruptcies but I can NOT!
`
I have witnessed your transition and the sight was not pleasant. Each decision created confusion, each Cabinet nominee sparked eyes to open and heads to be scratched. Please Govern. Not TWEET. Patience is not your strong suit. Nor is it mine.
As a just left-of-Center liberal and Progressive Democrat, It is my obligation as a Citizen of this great country ( We ARE great & WE do not need to be great again!Given an open mind I think liberals will remain open to ideas that work and uneasy about ideas that have been tried and failed. My support will remain for the country. MY EYES ARE ON YOU, Donald Trump. Your party bankrupted me once so you are already on thin-ice.You may be able to absorb 4 bankruptcies but I can NOT!
I have witnessed your transition and the sight was not pleasant. Each decision created confusion, each Cabinet nominee sparked eyes to open and heads to be scratched. Please Govern. Not TWEET. Patience is not your strong suit. Nor is it mine. I will work to improve and I hope Trump will also. You began your first day in office signing Executive Orders that begin the undoing of President’ Obama’s Legacy then he announced he was taking the weekend off. I only wish his respite was longer, say four years? That is America’s safest path. America IS great and has always been GREAT! We need no regressive actions since there is NO need for the “Again” word !
I will respect and support the office and challenges you are faced with but remember MY EYES ARE ON YOU. I am not alone. Thousands of women around the cloud are marching in protest of your attitudes. I will be marching with them today (literally). My respect will be short-lived given your track record so remember; “The
ball is in YOUR court.”
No comments:
Post a Comment