This definitely sums it all up. It is marvelous to see the opposition to the Trump Facist Regime is being channeled into such intelligent Energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Popular Posts
-
In one single week , the President of United States has completely negated every positive accomplishment of The Progressives and Presi...
-
Growing up, the word cloud above encompasses what I believed because that was what I was taught. BUT that was before the "Regan Revol...
-
This definitely sums it all up. It is marvelous to see the opposition to the Trump Facist Regime is being channeled into such intelligent ...
-
Thanks to the Huffington Post I was able to find a list for this blog of Trump’s disgusting start to his administration. The America ...
-
I did NOT vote for DonaldTrump. I did not vote for him because I do not respect him nor do I agree with his vision of our c...
-
TWITLER has just done to you and the rest of us in his non-stop rein of TERROR on the American People with the Repeal of The Reported t...
-
friday, (2/14/17) nmPOTUS addresses CPAC and reiterates his Spew of “The Press is the Enemy of The American People” that he started...
-
T he video attached to this post is integral to the understanding of the anguish I have experienced for the past 100 Days. Campaign...
-
ersonal Thoughts on an inauguration January 20, 2017 the paceful Transition of Power” Let me preface. I did NOT Vote for Donald Trump. ...
-
arrogance I grabbed my dictionary and looked up”Trump” Guess what I found? [ ar - uh -g uh ns] Spell Syl...
No comments:
Post a Comment